Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Pusu Abisko Skis
- Bio Resin
Bio Resin / Plant based Resin
Natural Plant Fibre / Processed Plant Fibre / Synthetic / Patented and/or Trade Marked
RecyclableYes, but with quality issues
Natural Plant Fibre
Pusu Abisko Skis are designed as the best wide all-mountain skis with focus on versatility. On the tip there is a fair amount of rocker for powder days. The tail has been left reasonably flat for enhanced support, especially with telemark riding on harder surfaces.
1270 / 5mm - 1370 / 5 mm - 1470 / 5 mm.
25% carbon fibre.
Sintered Isospeed 7200 (black, recycled).
Matt varnished olive ash wood.
100% locally sourced Finnish birch and aspen.
|Materials||Bio Resin, Wood|
167 / 177 / 187 cm
- Pusu Hakuba Ski€1,250.00
- Pusu Malla SkisAs low as €1,250.00
- Pusu Pyhä Splitboard€1,350.00
- Pusu Kelo SkiAs low as €749.00
- Pusu Lappi SkiAs low as €1,200.00
- Pusu Tierbmes SkiAs low as €1,250.00
- Pusu Pyhä Snowboard€1,150.00
- Pusu Ranta Complete Longboard€340.00