Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
- HEADQUARTERS LOCATION: San Diego, California.
- STORAGE LOCATION: Prague, Czech Republic.
- Local Resourcing
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable & Organics Resourcing
- Local Manufacturing
- Animals Welfare
- Avoiding Chemicals &PFC's
- Green Packaging
- Compensating CO2
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Transport Optimisation
ENERGY & WASTE
- Reduction of Water Pollution
- Green Energy
- Waste Management
- Fair Labor & Compensations
- Diversity & Equity
- Health & Safety
- Good Practices & Environment
- Ecological & Sustainable Innovation
- Repairing, Recycling & Upcycling
- Circular Design
- Social & Environmental Initiatives
- Partnership with Organizations
- CSR Report
- Data Sharing & Evaluation
- Spreading knowledge
HISTORY & PHILOSOPHY
Since day one in 2006, the Matuse mission statement is: to make product Ichiban (the best) by creating function-first, solution-specific innovations; to educate by telling a story, enhancing cultural and environmental awareness.
Matuse created the limestone-based Geoprene™ rubber that makes our wetsuits 30% warmer, 30% lighter and kinder to mother nature.
GEOFLEX is a material that has different elastic range than that our Geoprene. Geoflex is a limestone-based rubber that is engineered to provide maximum flexibility and unparallel fit. We utilized this material to create the new Butterfly-collar entry and the yoke pull-over. The idea was to develop a front-entry that was easy to get in-and-out of for almost everyone without taking water into the wetsuit. We manufacture in Japan and Cambodia using the best State Of the Art technology for eco-friendly wetsuits
We use partially recycled pet to manufacture our rubber, and our products are build to last 10 years minimum.
Our production plants are close to the raw materials so we minimise logistic costs and emissions worldwide
ENERGY & WASTE
In our facilities, water consumption is minimised and recycled though purification during process. They are powered with solar energy and we dispose of wast product according to local legislations.
We spread the value of long lasting product to reduce waste.>
MATUSE was the first company using limestone based rubber which lasts longer and reduces waste materials / oil based rubbers.
AMOR VINCIT is a core tenet of Matuse’s ethos. Since Day One. Through this program, Matuse and its friends* will donate 10% of all monthly sales to a featured nonprofit that is in-line with the brand's core values. We have carefully selected and vetted ethical charitable organisations in the following categories:
- Military and Veteran Support
All crucial elements to Matuse’s mission. Thank you for helping us support these causes.
CARING & REPAIRING
We give 1 year guarantee policy to all our product, and have a net of local wetsuits repairers in EU to help zero km repairing.
Check here Matuse shipping & returns info.
- Recycled Neoprene
- Recycled Rubber
- Water Ink
- Water-based Glue
Labels & Certifications
- Matuse Dante W/ Hydrasilk 2mm SS Fullsuit V.3 WetsuitAs low as €294.50
- Matuse Dante W/ Hydrasilk 3/2mm V.3 WetsuitAs low as €327.75
- Matuse Tabi BootsAs low as €74.10
- Matuse Dante W/ Hydrasilk 5/4MM V.3 Hooded WetsuitAs low as €408.50
- Matuse Dante W/ Hydrasilk 2mm LS Spring Suit V.3 WetsuitAs low as €256.50
- Matuse Philo 1mm Jacket WetsuitAs low as €114.00
- Matuse Shabo 2mm Tactical GloveAs low as €57.00
- Matuse D'arc W/ Hydrasilk 3/2mm V.3 WetsuitAs low as €327.75
- Matuse D'arc W/ Hydrasilk LS Spring 2mm V.3 WetsuitAs low as €256.50
- Matuse Miriam Reversible LS Spring Red Body WetsuitAs low as €161.50
- Matuse Nemean W/ Hydrasilk 2mm Jacket V.3 WetsuitAs low as €142.50
- Matuse D'arc W/ Hydrasilk 4/3mm V.3 WetsuitAs low as €361.00