Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
- HEADQUARTERS & STORAGE LOCATION: Jyväskylä, Finland
- Local Resourcing
- Recycled Materials
- Sustainable & Organics Resourcing
- Local Manufacturing
- Animals Welfare
- Avoiding Chemicals & PFC's
- Green Packaging
- Compensating CO2
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Transport Optimisation
ENERGY & WASTE
- Reduction of Water Pollution
- Green Energy
- Waste Management
- Fair Labor & Compensations
- Diversity & Equity
- Health & Safety
- Good Practices & Environment
- Ecological & Sustainable Innovation
- Repairing, Recycling & Upcycling
- Circular Design
- Social & Environmental Initiatives
- Partnership with Organizations
- CSR Report
- Data Sharing & Evaluation
- Spreading knowledge
HISTORY & PHILOSOPHY
With more sustainable future and love for the nature at heart, we aim to make the best skis in the world. What started out as hobby of two friends has now grown into a brand of premium products for skiers of all types.
With focus on backcountry, our lineup consists of five ski models and one snowboard/splitboard, clothing and accessories.
All skis and boards are lovingly handmade by four friends in Finland.
The core wood is locally resourced from sustainable cuts. When sourced elsewhere we always look for FSC certification. The base material is made from factory recycled plastics. Natural materials, ecological resins and minimal use of chemicals. For packaging we use recycled cardboard. Our apparel are made of 100% recycled, undyed textiles, minimising the use of water.
ENERGY & WASTE
Our production runs on verified wind energy. All waste of production is either reused or recycled properly.
Sustainability and respect for nature is a lifestyle choice and a core value of our business and all personal adhere to those principles.
PUSU Skis support local and handmade manufacturing, bringing value back to the hands. The brand also support environmental programs for conservation.
We are innovating new structures and methods with clear emphasis on improving the sustainability of the end product and the whole production process.
CARING & REPAIRING
Our products are made to last. We also fix & maintain our products and offer seasonal maintenence and refurbishment for our skis and boards. In addition to regular grind and wax of the base, the real wood skin of our skis can be revarnished for a new look.
All our products are highly serviceable. We offer complete repair services by individual requests.
Check here Pusu shipping & returns info.
- Bio Resin
- Natural Wax
- Recycled Cotton
- Recycled PET
- Recycled Poly
Labels & Certifications
Support & Programs
- Pusu Kelo SkiAs low as €749.00
- Pusu Ranta Complete Longboard€340.00
- Pusu Tierbmes SkiAs low as €1,250.00
- Pusu Malla SkisAs low as €1,250.00
- Pusu Lappi SkiAs low as €1,200.00
- Pusu Hakuba Ski€1,250.00
- Pusu Pyhä Snowboard€1,150.00
- Pusu Pyhä Splitboard€1,350.00
- Pusu Abisko SkisAs low as €1,250.00