Join us and get your 10% discount!
THE GENERATION OF CONSCIOUS CONSUMERS
Transparent marketplace for functional clothing and gear.
Empowering ethical consumption.
- Bleed Clothing Men ECONYL® Ultra Light Black JacketAs low as €159.90
- Bleed Clothing Women Active Grey TopAs low as €29.90
- Bleed Clothing Ladies Bleed X Liquid Surf Grey HoodyAs low as €69.90
- Bleed Clothing Ladies Bleed X Liquid Surf II Grey HoodieAs low as €69.90
- Bleed Clothing Fichtel Grey Jogging PantsAs low as €89.90
- Houdini W's Campus CrewAs low as €70.00
PROMOTER OF CHANGE
FAIRNESS & HONESTY
CHOOSE YOU GEAR
Every aspect of a product is relevant to us!
Find out more about our criteria, eco labels and sustainable materials.
Information builds transparency & trust.Learn more
Before setting off in search of the big ones, you want to be sure you’ve packed all those little, easy-to-forget things. This post focuses on the innovative surf accessories that use wood and bio-based materials for everything from fins, to leashes through to that must-have eco-friendly wax.
For many, the act of chalking up before clambering up a wall or cliff-side is as ritualistic as a morning coffee or brushing one’s teeth before bed. But there are some that are actively challenging the use of powdered chalk in the sport of climbing. At the forefront of the movement are Chalk Rebels.
Kitesurfing is a wind-powered water sport that uses a kite and a board to propel you across the ocean. As a relatively new sport, the range of eco-friendly gear available is still growing. In this post, The Fair Cottage walks you through you some of the coolest stuff already out there.