Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
- Bio Plastic
RecyclableYes, but with quality issues
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
The Arbor Spruce feels at home in any terrain and offers outstanding performance and Arbor's latest developments in binding technologies at a fair price. Baseplate and heelcup are made of one and are characterized by a very low weight and a uniform flex. This is not only an extremely high comfort, but also a seamless and at the same time very lively driving feeling achieved. By the edged EVA footbed and the brand new, ergonomically shaped Ankle Straps.
Wearing comfort is additionally increased. In addition, the Bow Strap technology ensures that the straps when entering the binding are not in the way. Thus, the Arbor Spruce is the perfect binding for every rider and every budget!
- Extra-light single mold baseplate.
- Bow Strap technology for user-friendly entry and exit into the binding.
- Adjustable EVA footbed.
- 2.5° canted footbed for a natural foot and knee position.
- Asymmetrical highback.
- Aluminum ratchets.
- Toolless adjustable Toe and Ankle Strap.
- Universal 4x4 Disk.
- Preformed ankle strap with uniform durometer.
- Lifetime warranty on the baseplate.