Join us and get your 10% discount!
Arbor Terrapin Snowboard
NameForest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Environment and Health
- 3rd Party Audited
Issued ByForest Stewardship Council
Applicable ToSustainable and ethical forest management and wood sourcing
PurposeGuarantees that the wood contained in a product comes from an FSC certified forest or plantation.
Natural Plant Fibre
The design of the Arbor Terrapin Snowboard is inspired by single fin surfboards of the 70's and offers extreme floatation in powder.
With the system rocker profile and pow fenders, this creates a board with a lot of volume at a
length, which is characterized by its surf-like and very agile handling in particularly deep snow.
- Hand dyed ash wood Powerply.
- Topsheet made of bioplastic.
- FSC® certified Highland II core.
- Sintered base.
- Mix of bi-axial and tri-axial fiberglass.
- 2x4 14-hole inserts.
- 5 cm taper (taper of the tail).
- Pow Fender.
- Pow Tech.
- 360° wraparound sidewall.
- Edges made of recycled stainless steel.
- Organic synthetic resin.
- 3 years warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Wend natural wax.
- ABS recycled stainless steel sidewall.
- Factory optimized.
Rocker Sizes: 145
|Labels & Zertifizierungen||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)|