Zealous Matahari El Mar Surf BikiniI Bottoms
Linen / Flax
Natural Plant Fibre
Yes, but with quality issues
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
- Partly made from recycled fibers ♻️.
- 1% of Sales donated.
- CO2 neutral.
- Company Female owned.
Our Surf Bikinis made from recycled fabrics run a bit smaller than our regular bikinis. If you are between sizes, you might want to try the larger size.FIT
The Matahari Bottoms are another classic amongst Zealous‘ bikini bottoms. The scruntch in the back is absolutely flattering and they fit even more securely.PRINT
Do you want to dive down and become one with the ocean? Not a problem with the "El Mar" print, the camouflage look for under water, so to speak.
- Tie strings to adjust the bottom to your individual waist girth.
- Wider crotch to keep everything covered even when sitting on your surfboard.
- Scruntch in the back to provide an even better fit.
- Medium coverage.
- Medium Rise.
- Logo embroidery.
- Main: 78% recycled Polyester 22% Lycra, Lining: 90% Polyester 10% Spandex.
- Carefully made in Bali – Made in Indonesia.
|Labels & Certifications||1% for the planet|