Join us and get your 10% discount!
Swim Against Malala Bottom
NameOeko-tex Standard 100
- Environment and Health
- 3rd Party Audited
TypeQuality Seal / Business Initiative
Applicable ToTextiles and accessories
PurposeThe STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide, independent testing and certification system for assuring the safety of textile products.
- Recycled Nylon
Synthetic / Patented and/or Trade Marked
Yes, but with quality issues
This classic reversible Swim Against Malala Bottom is high-waisted, further stylizing the silhouette. Subtle and elegant lines running through your body.
A piece that can be combined with any SWIM AGAINST® top. In which You will be ready to enjoy eternal days between the sand and the sea.
- Barbara (Red) wears a size M and is 1.67m tall.
- María José (Yellow) wears a size M and is 1.71m tall.
- Ivonne (Green) wears a size M and is 1.73m tall.
- Nicole (Purple) wears a size M and is 1.77m tall.
- Handmade in Barcelona.
- 78% recycled Econyl® / 22% Spandex.
|Labels & Certifications||1% for the planet, OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100, Recycling Claim Standard (RCS)|