Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Surfboard Stand Huku
NameForest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Environment and Health
- 3rd Party Audited
Issued ByForest Stewardship Council
Applicable ToSustainable and ethical forest management and wood sourcing
PurposeGuarantees that the wood contained in a product comes from an FSC certified forest or plantation.
Natural Plant Fibre / Processed Plant Fibre
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
Natural Plant Fibre
The HuKu Surfboard Stand is perfect for a retail space, or to display your favourite board at home. Our vertical stand is designed to hold any surfboard ranging from 5 feet in height to over 9 feet long and can also hold various widths due to the sliding arms. Proudly made in Donegal, our surfboard floor stand is a versatile, beautiful way to show off your pride and joy!
- Carefully crafted surfboard stand using beautiful Slow grown sustainable 15mm Baltic Birch plywood
- Minimal flat pack assembly This stand can be erected in minutes
- A versatile mounting system that is adjustable and can house surfboards up to 10ft long
- Sliding arms can hold any width of a surfboard.
- Eco-friendly. Our Birch is sustainably sourced FCS wood
- Wingnut locking system - quick release and locking for your convenience.
- Sunken cork housing on base to ensure the board cannot slide off the base
- Finished with a waterproof spray lacquer
- Special cork padding provides safety from dings, dents, and pressure spots
- Proudly made on the Irish North West coast
|Labels & Certifications||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)|
More from Huku
- Balance Board Huku Lár€145.00
- Balance Board Huku Corefit€110.00
- Balance Beam Huku€99.00
- Balance Board Huku Nalu€130.00
- Balance Board Huku Original€140.00