STRIDER - Organic 5 Pocket Climbing Trousers
NameGlobal Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Environment and Health
- 3rd Party Audited
Issued ByGlobal Standard
TypeB2C Independent Endorsement / Multi-Stakeholder Initiative
Applicable ToOrganic Textiles and accessories
PurposeThe GOTS label indicates that full and majority organic textile products do not contain harmful chemicals, were produced responsibly and under fair working conditions.
- Organic Cotton
Yes, but not certified
RenewableYes, but with quality issues
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
Winter bouldering’s favourite trouser returns. Five pockets for storage at any moment of need. Double-layered knees and sturdy organic cotton give you the high standard of durability that every climber desires.
- Use: climbing, hiking, everyday life, gardening, tea drinking
- Elastic waistband panels for a better fit for those in between sizes
- Double-layered bum and knees for as much knee-baring as you can withstand
- Best zips available - YKK
- Max strength belt loop for attaching carabiners or chalk bags
- Lower side pockets to fit comfortably under your harness if worn sport climbing too
FABRIC : 97.5% Organic Cotton / 2.5% Elastane Twill
FIT : Baggier, comfort fit.
*PLEASE NOTE* - The Strider Taupe is 1.5cm - 2cm shorter in leg length than other colours of this style. The black colourway has not been affected. It may suit you to have this difference, however it may not, so please give this some consideration.
- BLACK, both with tonal all over stitching and a pop of bright blue down the front and back legs, with matching side pocket zip. The side pocket also features a subtle grey 3RD ROCK logo.
|Labels & Certifications||Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)|
|Activity||Climbing, Hiking, Trekking|