ROCKETEER - Swim Climb Recycled Shorts
- Recycled Polyester
The perfect shorts to wear when plans change. Grab the rope swing into the lake. Gym to swim, climb to hike, there shorts are for wherever life leads you.
- Stretch abilities with no resistance aside from your sore muscles
- Wear in the water and be dry again in a flash
- Light for the hottest of days
- Fit easily under a harness
- Don’t worry about them falling down, the tie keeps them in place
- Not too baggy and not too tight, just right
- Reinforced pockets that are almost as strong as you are
- Pockets designed for grabbing those keys in a hurry without snagging
FABRIC & CARE
SIZING AND FIT
Jerome is 6ft with a 31" waist and wears a size Medium. True to size, fit to hips. Stretchy elastic waistband
In each pair of Rocketeer Shorts, there are approximately 12.5 plastic bottles that have been regenerated and saved from landfill. The process of making recycled plastics into polyester fibres uses much less energy than normal polyester. In fact it takes 33-53% less energy!
|Activity||Biking, Casual, Climbing, Fitness/Yoga, Hiking, Trekking|