Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini W's Wander Mid Tights
Natural Animal Fibre
Let mother nature keep you warm. Houdini W's Wander Mid Tights are made in an exquisite terry fabric with 60% super fine merino wool and 40% Tencel Lyocell. The stretchy and soft fabric keeps you warm without overheating you. The natural warmth from the merino wool in combination with the sleek texture of the Tencel gives you a garment that will perform in tough conditions but also is extremely comfortable.
Houdini W's Wander Mid Tights is a multifaceted garment. It’s the perfect thing to layer over your base layers for cold days in the ski slopes or other winter adventures. You can also wear them just as they are for yoga or indoor training or underneath your running shorts for those crispy autumn runs. The super fine merino wool and Tencel blend feels great against the skin, is moisture wicking and regulate your body temperature well.
We can highly recommend Houdini W's Wander Mid Tights if you are looking for a versatile insulation garment to complete your ski or training wardrobe.
Houdini W's Wander Mid Tights are made from renewable and biodegradable fibers. The raw materials are valuable and can be used again through recycling or composting. Bring it back to a Houdini shop or one of our retailers that has a Houdini recycling unit.
- Slim fit
- 60% super fine 19,3µm merino wool
- 40% Tencel™ Lyocell
- Light and warm
- Moisture wicking
- Naturally odor resistant
- Mulesing free merino wool
- Tencel™ with EU ecolabel
- Made only in renewable and biodegradable fibers
- Weight: 140 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Coil TreeMerino™
A comfortable terry fabric with all the good properties of wool combined with the softness of Tencel®. Perfect for everyday use.
- Origin: Sweden
- 60% merino wool 20µ, 40% lyocell Tencel®
- Weight: 230 g/sqm
- Mulesing free merino wool from Australia and South Africa
- Lyocell Tencel® from Lenzing in Austria (with EU Ecolabel)
- Moisture wicking
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- Naturally odor resistant
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
Wool is a fantastic material with natural bacterial and dirt resistance. Therefore, wool does not need to be washed after every use. Frequent washing has a negative effect on the wool's properties and unnecessarily wears down the garment. Instead, air your wool garments to reduce your water usage, save energy and make your garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments.
- Machine gentle wash at max 30 degrees, preferably with a wool program.
- If you can, use wool detergents. Otherwise use mild, environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose. Select a detergent that has a neutral pH and no enzymes.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances that raise the pH value. Also avoid enzymes such as protease or amylase since these can break down wool, which give this material its natural performance properties. This also applies to silk.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in tumble dryer.
- Shape the garment after washing and lay flat to dry.
- Wool is a natural and living material that can relatively easily be formed. Therefore, please store your wool garments folded and not on a hanger to avoid your garments losing shape.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Biodegradable label means that the natural fibers in our products are never mixed with synthetics, and we don’t use harmful chemicals. Therefore, you can put the fabric in a compost and nature will transform the fabric into fertile soil. Trimmings like care labels, zippers, seams etc have to be removed and can often be recycled separately. If you don't have your own compost, you can return the worn out garment to us. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Renewable label means that the fibers in the garment comes from 100% renewable sources, like wool or cellulose. We only use natural fibers that are produced in environmentally and ethically responsible sources. We use both natural and synthetic fibers, they both have their merits, but we never mix them to ensure a circular product. This means that the fabrics from all our products in natural fibers are fully biodegradable.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Activity||Climbing, Fitness/Yoga, Hiking|
- Houdini M's Long Sleeve ShirtAs low as €130.00
- Houdini W's Power Air HoodieAs low as €200.00
- Houdini M's Wander Mid TightsAs low as €70.00
- Houdini M's Bombastic ParkaAs low as €880.00
- Houdini All Weather ShortsAs low as €160.00
- Houdini W's Daybreak JacketAs low as €200.00
- Houdini W's Jo PantsAs low as €420.00
- Houdini W's Wadi ShortsAs low as €80.00