Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Houdini W's Wadi Pants
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Nylon
Synthetic / Patented and/or Trade Marked
Yes, but with quality issues
Houdini W's Wadi Pants are the ultimate adventure partner in hot, humid weather. The ultralight fabric and the relaxed cut creates a feeling of almost wearing nothing. They provide shelter from the sun but never heat you up or weigh you down. Perfect for any summer adventures but also for yoga or climbing indoors.
The fabric is called Liquid Rock and is made from 56% polyamide 38% recycled polyamide 6% elastane, making it extremely durable without adding weight. It has a soft, dry touch against the skin that is very pleasant in hot or humid conditions. The fabric is one of our well tested classics and it will take you many years to wear it down.
Houdini W's Wadi Pants are the perfect choice if you are looking for a pair of light, cool pants for summer adventures and travelling.
- Relaxed fit
- Stowable in side pocket
- Side pockets and back pockets
- Hidden security pocket with zipper
- Drawstring in waist
- Adjustable leg endings
- Weight women's medium: 208 g
- Fabric produced in Taiwan
- Garment produced in Portugal
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Liquid Rock™
Ultralight yet extremely durable quick-drying stretch woven fabric with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 56% polyamide, 38% recycled polyamide, 7% elastane
- Weight: 107 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- Durable high density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine gentle wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
- Do not iron.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
- Houdini W's Cover T-ShirtAs low as €100.00
- Houdini M's Enfold JacketAs low as €250.00
- Houdini M's Lana JacketAs low as €600.00
- Houdini M's BFF PantsAs low as €280.00
- Houdini W's Drop Knee Power TightsAs low as €100.00
- Houdini W's Daybreak PulloverAs low as €170.00
- Houdini M's Cover T-shirtAs low as €100.00
- Houdini M's Leeward JacketAs low as €500.00