Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini W's Skiffer Pants
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
The Houdini design team took on the challenge of making a Houdini interpretation of the classic outdoor pants. In many ways, the Houdini W's Skiffer Pants fit the standard description. Durable and versatile pants with roomy leg pockets that works for hiking, fishing or trad climbing. What make them special is how it feels to wear them. Our Made to Move design concept give you full freedom of movement and the fabric is soft, stretchy and surprisingly light.
Integrated zippered pockets give the Houdini W's Skiffer Pants a clean and timeless look. They are made in a durable blend of polyamide, recycled polyester and elastane. The fabric has a cotton touch and peached finish. Dirt and abrasion resistance will let you walk many miles unhindered.
The Houdini W's Skiffer Pants are a real work horse. It’s a garment that will accompany you on your adventures for many years to come. A classic type of pants, but made special with the Houdini touch.
- Relaxed fit
- Stretch fabric
- Quick drying
- Dirt and abrasion resistant
- Zippered side-, leg- and back pockets
- Designed with Made to Move
- Articulated knees
- Made from partly recycled fibers
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in Estonia
- Weight 340 g
Fabrics and Technology
Metropolis Action Twill™
Soft and durable stretch twill with fantastic breathability, denim-look and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 68% polyamide, 28% recycled polyester, 4% elastane
- Weight: 196 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peach-like feel, matt finish
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
- Houdini M's Commitment Chinos PantsAs low as €140.00
- Houdini W's MTM Thrill Twill ShortsAs low as €120.00
- Houdini M's Add-in JacketAs low as €300.00
- Houdini W's Long Power LegginsAs low as €110.00
- Houdini W's Free T-ShirtAs low as €80.00
- Houdini W's Airy JacketAs low as €160.00
- Houdini M's Daybreak ShortsAs low as €130.00
- Houdini Top BeanieAs low as €60.00