Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini W's Lodge Pants
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Possibly the most comfortable pants ever made. Wear these light, stretchy fleece pants under a shell for extra insulation or let them keep you warm when you are chilling out at home after a long day in the great outdoors.
There is only one way to really understand what the Houdini W's Lodge Pants are all about. Try them on. We dare to say that you have never worn a more comfortable pair of pants. The secret is called Polartec® Power Dry®, a light and stretchy fleece fabric that will keep you warm and pull moisture away from the skin.
The technical fabric makes the Houdini W's Lodge Pants great for layering when in really cold weather. They are light and breathable enough to wear under a pair of shell pants in the ski slopes. The fabric has a smooth, woven outside and a soft, fuzzy inside. It’s made from 91% recycled polyester and 9% elastane. Technical properties aside, most of our customers simply enjoy the comfort of the Houdini W's Lodge Pants with a cup of tea in their hands in front of the fireplace.
If you are looking for a pair of warm, light and stretchy fleece pants this is your match. A little warning though, once you put them on, you will never want to wear any other pants.
- Relaxed fit
- Light, soft and stretchy
- Durable jersey face
- Moisture-wicking fleece inside
- Hidden soft elastic in waist panel
- Double folded cuff at bottom of leg
- Zippered side pockets
- Made from 91% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight 232 g
Fabrics and Technology
Polartec® Power Dry®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a heather jersey face.
- Origin: China
- 91% recycled polyester 9% elastane
- Weight: 180 g/sqm
- Bluesign® certified
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry
- 4-way stretch
- Wicking microfleece inside
- Heather jersey face
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|