Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini W's Liquid Rock Shorts
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Nylon
Synthetic / Patented and/or Trade Marked
Yes, but with quality issues
Light enough for the beach. Strong enough for the crag. Bring the light, quick drying and durable Houdini W's Liquid Rock Shorts and you will stay comfortable on any adventure.
The Houdini design department often say that we design wearable multi tools. We believe in a minimalist lifestyle, with more adventures and smaller suitcases. The Houdini W's Liquid Rock Shorts are designed to be versatile enough for everything from climbing or hiking to biking or just hang out on the beach.
The secret is the combination of a timeless design and the Houdini W's Liquid Rock Shorts fabric. It’s a blend of 58% polyamide, 36% recycled polyamide and 6% elastane. It’s super light, soft and stretchy, yet incredibly strong. It can take years of bouldering or kayaking and still look as good as new.
Houdini W's Liquid Rock Shorts is a perfect choice if you can’t really choose which shorts you need. They work for any summer adventure and will last many years.
- Slim fit
- Excellent air flow
- Quick drying
- Cooling effect in hot weather
- Zip fly and belt loops
- Zippered leg pocket
- Stow pocket
- Side and back pockets
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight 118 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Liquid Rock™
Ultralight yet extremely durable quick-drying stretch woven fabric with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 56% polyamide, 38% recycled polyamide, 7% elastane
- Weight: 107 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- Durable high density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
|Activity||Biking, Climbing, Hiking|
- Houdini W's Desoli TightsAs low as €90.00
- Houdini Outright BeanieAs low as €35.00
- Houdini M's Big Up T-shirtAs low as €50.00
- Houdini M's Desoli BoxersAs low as €50.00
- Houdini Alto BeanieAs low as €45.00
- Houdini W's Tree Message T-ShirtAs low as €55.00
- Houdini All Weather T-Neck T-ShirtAs low as €180.00
- Houdini W's Activist Message T-ShirtAs low as €75.00