Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini W's Light Shorts
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- PFC's Free DWR
PFC's free Durable Water Repellent
What it means?
PFC free means that clothes do not contain perfluorocarbons, or PFCs for short. PFC are exceptionally good at repelling water, dirt and oil. As a result, they became widely used in durable water repellent (DWR) treatments for outdoor clothing and equipment.
Type of fabric
PFC's free fabrics can be achieved combining diverse technologies and materials
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Meet the multitool of training shorts. Besides being light, the Houdini W's Light Shorts are quick drying, durable and highly versatile. Use them for running, biking, yoga or beach volley. Do more with less. That’s the idea.
We believe the world needs fewer but better products. Long lasting, versatile and low impact garments. The best products are the ones that simply don’t need to be replaced.
The Houdini W's Light Shorts are made in Trail Stretch, an ultra light, stretchy and super soft fabric made from recycled polyester and elastane. It’s a great material for warm and humid climates thanks to its next to skin comfort and it's quick drying. Back pocket with zipper will keep your gear in place. The shorts have a hidden drawstring in the waist and they are slightly higher in the back for extra comfort.
Besides training, Houdini W's Light Shorts are great for travelling in warmer climates. The bottom line is that you can do a lot with these shorts. We believe that you don’t need a wardrobe full of shorts. Select a few, highly versatile garment and you will be ready for any adventure.
- Shaped waist panel with drawstring
- Extended height at back
- Zipped back pocket
- Quick drying
- Reflective logos
- Regular fit
- Made primarily from recycled fibers
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight 82 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Trail Stretch™
Light and soft fabric perfect for warm days. Quick drying and excellent air permeability.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane
- Weight: 95 g/sqm
- Non-pilling and snag free
- Wicking finish
- Dull face
- Soft next to skin
- 4-way stretch
- Quick dry
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
|Materials||PFC's Free DWR, Recycled Polyester|
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
- Houdini W's Alto Crew PulloverAs low as €200.00
- Houdini Dunfri CapAs low as €70.00
- Houdini M's Rollercoaster PantsAs low as €550.00
- Houdini Sleepwalker Insulation SkirtAs low as €140.00
- Houdini W's Come Along JacketAs low as €170.00
- Houdini M's Alto Crew PulloverAs low as €200.00
- Houdini The Cloud JacketAs low as €400.00
- Houdini W's Add-in JacketAs low as €300.00