Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini W's DeSoli 3/4 Tights
Natural Animal Fibre
Light and soft base layer designed by nature itself. Houdini W's DeSoli 3/4 Tights is made in 100% super fine merino wool. The three quarter length make them perfect for skiing, hiking or any other activity where you wear boots.
Houdini W's DeSoli 3/4 Tights are made in Solid Merino, a 100% merino wool (17,5 µm) fabric that we spent years looking for. It is really hard to find pure merino wool fabrics that meet our high standards in terms of comfort, performance and sustainability. We never mix wool with synthetic fibers to ensure that the product can be recycled or composted. Houdini W's DeSoli 3/4 Tights are completely circular, which means nothing goes to waste.
Pure wool has many performance benefits. It keeps you warm when it’s cold outside, but actually feels cool against the skin in warm temperatures. This makes it a truly versatile garment that you can use all year around. It’s also odor resistant and don’t need to be washed as often as synthetic or mixed base layers. The light fabric makes it perfectly suited for high intensity activities like ski touring, running or cross country skiing.
We can highly recommend Houdini W's DeSoli 3/4 Tights if you are looking for a base layer pants to use all year around for any activity. It’s an extremely comfortable fabric that will keep you warm and dry for years of adventures. The Desoli Series also consists of a crew, zip, tights, tee and underwear.
This product is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to us when it’s completely worn out.
- Slim fit
- Super fine 100% merino wool 17,5 µm
- Natural anti-odor and anti-static
- Mulesing free wool from Australia
- Renewable and biodegradable
- Weight 112 g
Fabrics and Technology
The ultimate organic solution. Super fine merino wool knitted into a light and soft fabric for all type of adventures.
- Origin: Lithuania
- 100% merino wool 17,5 µm
- Mulesing free merino wool from Australia
- Weight: 150 g/sqm
- Vapor and moisture management
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Mechanical stretch
- Naturally odor free
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
Wool is a fantastic material with natural bacterial and dirt resistance. Therefore, wool does not need to be washed after every use. Frequent washing has a negative effect on the wool's properties and unnecessarily wears down the garment. Instead, air your wool garments to reduce your water usage, save energy and make your garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments.
- Machine gentle wash at max 30 degrees, preferably with a wool program.
- If you can, use wool detergents. Otherwise use mild, environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose. Select a detergent that has a neutral pH and no enzymes.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances that raise the pH value. Also avoid enzymes such as protease or amylase since these can break down wool, which give this material its natural performance properties. This also applies to silk.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in tumble dryer.
- Shape the garment after washing and lay flat to dry.
- Wool is a natural and living material that can relatively easily be formed. Therefore, please store your wool garments folded and not on a hanger to avoid your garments losing shape.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Biodegradable label means that the natural fibers in our products are never mixed with synthetics, and we don’t use harmful chemicals. Therefore, you can put the fabric in a compost and nature will transform the fabric into fertile soil. Trimmings like care labels, zippers, seams etc have to be removed and can often be recycled separately. If you don't have your own compost, you can return the worn out garment to us. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Renewable label means that the fibers in the garment comes from 100% renewable sources, like wool or cellulose. We only use natural fibers that are produced in environmentally and ethically responsible sources. We use both natural and synthetic fibers, they both have their merits, but we never mix them to ensure a circular product. This means that the fabrics from all our products in natural fibers are fully biodegradable.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Activity||Climbing, Fitness/Yoga, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding|
- Houdini W's Activist Message T-ShirtAs low as €75.00
- Houdini All Weather T-Neck T-ShirtAs low as €180.00
- Houdini Outright BeanieAs low as €35.00
- Houdini Alto BeanieAs low as €45.00
- Houdini M's Desoli BoxersAs low as €50.00
- Houdini M's Big Up T-shirtAs low as €50.00
- Houdini W's Desoli TightsAs low as €90.00
- Houdini W's Tree Message T-ShirtAs low as €55.00