Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Houdini W's Cosmo Top
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
If you only could bring one garment for the next adventure in warmer climate, you should pick Houdini W's Cosmo Top. It’s designed for versatility, functional as well as aesthetical. Start the day with a long hike and end it with a night out. Houdini W's Cosmo Top will be there for you all along the way.
Houdini W's Cosmo Top is made in Wish Woven, a fully recyclable polyester fabric. It´s quick-drying ans ultra-light. All these things make the Houdini W's Cosmo Top to a great garment for activities like backpacking and hiking.
The Houdini W's Cosmo Top is designed to be on the go, wear it when you are travelling the world, sightseeing or whenever you want. Only your imagination sets the limits.
This garment is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to us when it’s completely worn out. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
- Relaxed fit
- Quick drying
- Excellent airflow
- Cooling effect in hot weather
- Recycled and recyclable
- Weight 110 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Wish Woven™
Super comfortable and soft fabric with quick drying and moisture management properties.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% recycled polyester 30% polyester
- Weight: 98 g/sqm
- Quick drying
- 2-way stretch
- Soft touch
- Wicking finish
- Dull face
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don't want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
- Houdini M's Wadi PantsAs low as €130.00
- Houdini Power Neck GaiterAs low as €40.00
- Houdini W's Alto Zip HoudiAs low as €250.00
- Houdini W's Desoli HipstersAs low as €45.00
- Houdini M's Bouncer JacketAs low as €700.00
- Houdini W's Mono Air HoudiAs low as €200.00
- Houdini W's Leeward JacketAs low as €500.00
- Houdini W's DeSoli T-ShirtAs low as €85.00