Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Houdini W's Campus Crew
Natural Animal Fibre
Add some merino magic to your everyday life. Houdini W's Campus Crew in merino wool and Tencel® will keep you comfy at work or add extra warmth under your shell jacket. Excellent for any situation when you want warmth without bulk or weight.
The Houdini design team has always created timeless everyday garment with extra smartness. Houdini W's Campus Crew is designed from the classic collage crew, but made in a light, technical wool fabric. The meeting between casual style and progressive materials create a highly useful garment that can follow you from the mountains to the office, or anywhere in between.
Houdini W's Campus Crew is made in soft and stretchy 20 µm merino wool and Tencel® blend. Tencel is a cellulose based fiber which adds softness and gives the garment a nice drape. Merino wool provides warmth, comfort and is also naturally odor resistant. Both fibers are renewable and biodegradable which makes the Houdini W's Campus Crew completely circular.
If you are looking for a classic collage crew to use both everyday and on adventures, this is your garment. Take it climbing, hiking, or just let it keep your warm on a Sunday stroll. The soft and light merino wool fabric brings an extra level of comfort to any situation or activity.
- Regular fit
- Made in 60% merino wool 20µm and 40% Tencel®
- Light and soft
- Warm and cozy
- Slanted side seams for extra comfort
- Flatlock seams to reduce friction
- Naturally odor resistant
- Mulesing free wool from Australia and South Africa
- Tencel® made in Austria with EU Ecolable
- Renewable, biodegradable and recyclable fibers
- Weight 280 g
Fabrics and Technology
A comfortable terry fabric with all the good properties of wool combined with the softness of Tencel®. Perfect for everyday use.
- Origin: Sweden
- 60% merino wool 20µ, 40% lyocell Tencel®
- Weight: 230 g/sqm
- Mulesing free merino wool from Australia and South Africa
- Lyocell Tencel® from Lenzing in Austria (with EU Ecolabel)
- Moisture wicking
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- Naturally odor resistant
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
Wool is a fantastic material with natural bacterial and dirt resistance. Therefore, wool does not need to be washed after every use. Frequent washing has a negative effect on the wool's properties and unnecessarily wears down the garment. Instead, air your wool garments to reduce your water usage, save energy and make your garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments.
- Machine gentle wash at max 30 degrees, preferably with a wool program.
- If you can, use wool detergents. Otherwise use mild, environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose. Select a detergent that has a neutral pH and no enzymes.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances that raise the pH value. Also avoid enzymes such as protease or amylase since these can break down wool, which give this material its natural performance properties. This also applies to silk.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in tumble dryer.
- Shape the garment after washing and lay flat to dry.
- Wool is a natural and living material that can relatively easily be formed. Therefore, please store your wool garments folded and not on a hanger to avoid your garments losing shape.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Biodegradable label means that the natural fibers in our products are never mixed with synthetics, and we don’t use harmful chemicals. Therefore, you can put the fabric in a compost and nature will transform the fabric into fertile soil. Trimmings like care labels, zippers, seams etc have to be removed and can often be recycled separately. If you don't have your own compost, you can return the worn out garment to us. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Renewable label means that the fibers in the garment comes from 100% renewable sources, like wool or cellulose. We only use natural fibers that are produced in environmentally and ethically responsible sources. We use both natural and synthetic fibers, they both have their merits, but we never mix them to ensure a circular product. This means that the fabrics from all our products in natural fibers are fully biodegradable.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Activity||Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Trekking|
- Houdini M's Angular PantsAs low as €500.00
- Houdini Power Wrist GaitersAs low as €25.00
- Houdini M's Airy JacketAs low as €160.00
- Houdini W's Motion Top PantsAs low as €220.00
- Houdini W's One ParkaAs low as €400.00
- Houdini W's Bouncer JacketAs low as €700.00
- Houdini W's Moonwalk JacketAs low as €320.00
- Houdini M's Daybreaker JacketAs low as €190.00