Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini Power Wrist Gaiters
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
Keep your hands warm while keeping all fingers free with these fleece wrist gaiters in Polartec Power Stretch Pro. Perfect if you need to handle a camera, phone, camping stove or other equipment on a cold day outdoor.
Houdini Power Wrist Gaiters is a Houdini classic made from surplus fabrics from our other production. Polartec Power Stretch Pro is probably the best fleece fabric on the market. It has a smooth, durable outside reinforced with nylon and a soft, cozy inside. It keeps you warm while transporting moisture away from your skin. The fabric is Bluesign® certified.
Some people use the Houdini Power Wrist Gaiters as a performance garment for running, camping or hiking. Some use them simply to keep their hands warm at the office (they are highly keyboard compatible) or at home.
- Made in Polartec Power Stretch Pro
- Moisture wicking
- Wear with or without thumb holes
- Bluesign® certified fabric
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
|Category||Gloves, Scarves & Gaiters|
|Activity||Camping, Hiking, Trekking|
- Houdini M's Enfold JacketAs low as €250.00
- Houdini Dynamic BeanieAs low as €35.00
- Houdini M's Daybreak PantsAs low as €180.00
- Houdini W's Daybreak PulloverAs low as €170.00
- Houdini M's Mix Wind ShortsAs low as €70.00
- Houdini M's Leeward JacketAs low as €500.00
- Houdini W's Power JacketAs low as €190.00
- Houdini W's Drop Knee Power TightsAs low as €100.00