Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini Power Neck Gaiter
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
Combined hat and neck warmer in a warm and stretchy fleece. Houdini Power Neck Gaiter is an extremely useful little garment for adventures all year around and made in Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™, the best fleece fabric on the market.
There are many ways to wear Houdini Power Neck Gaiter thanks to the drawstring construction. Tighten it and you have a nice, warm fleece hat. Open it up and you have the perfect fleece tube to pull over your face on those really cold days in the ski slopes. Maybe you prefer to wear it as a headband? Houdini Power Neck Gaiter is versatility at its best.
The fabric, Power Stretch® Pro from Polartec®, is probably the best fleece fabric in the world. It’s warm, stretchy, and extremely durable. It can take years and years of hard use and still look brand new.
Houdini Power Neck Gaiter is one of those garments that you can’t believe you could live without, once you have it.
- Adjustable drawstring construction
- Made with Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™
- Light, warm and durable
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 35 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry bi-component construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
|Category||Scarves & Gaiters|