Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini Outright Beanie
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
Houdini Outright Beanie is made in Polartec Power Stretch Pro Light, a very soft and durable fleece fabric. It’s will keep your ears warm for any kind of adventure but it’s light enough to work all year around.
Houdini Outright Beanie is very stretchy and has an instant dry feeling, excellent breathability and moisture wicking properties. It’s one of those basic products that is a must-have in any adventure wardrobe. Weather you’re heading out on a week-long hike, ski tour or morning run, it will keep you warm and comfortable.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable knitted nylon face
- Soft fleece interior
- Weight 26 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ Light
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability. Hydrophilic interior to pull moisture away from the skin.
- Origin: USA
- 59% Polyester, 33% Polyamid, 8% Elastan
- Weight: 170 g/sqm
- Origin: Italy
- Quick dry construction
- Excellent breathability
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
|Activity||Casual, Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Trekking|