Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Houdini Mr Dunfri Jacket
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Cutting edge insulation jacket completely free from feathers. Primaloft Gold Eco is a synthetic padding - Warm, lightweight and water resistant. Bring Houdini Mr Dunfri Jacket in your backpack for extra insulation on the mountain or wear it under your everyday winter coat.
Houdini Mr Dunfri Jacket is a Houdini classic, used by everyone from mountain guides to management consultants. It’s a true chameleon, both in terms of style and functionality. Minimalist looks in combination with cutting edge performance is hard to beat.
The face and liner of Mr Dunfri is made in Spinner Ripstop, a light and durable fabric made from 100% recycled polyester. Primaloft Gold Eco is a padding at the forefront of technology, made from 55% recycled polyester. It has a similar warmth-to-weight ratio as down and has a wonderful soft feeling, but the real difference comes in wet conditions. Primaloft Gold Eco keeps 95% of its warmth when it’s wet. Mr Dunfri is highly packable with an integrated stow pocket. It also has a fluorocarbon free water repellent.
We use synthetic padding not only for the performance benefits but also because we don’t believe birds should suffer for our comfort’s sake.
adventure. Use it to stay warm on your ski tour or climbing expedition, bring it to your camping trip, or simply wear it to fight the cold on your way to work.
When your Mr Dunfri is completely worn out we kindly ask you to return it to Houdini for recycling. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
- Regular fit.
- Wind resistant.
- Water repellent.
- Pre-shaped arms for freedom of movement.
- Hood with cord constructed for full vision.
- Pockets double as vent zips.
- Soft cuff in Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro.
- Adjustment in lower hem.
- Fluorocarbon free.
- Made from recycled fibers.
- Weight 510 .
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
|Activity||Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding|
- Houdini Dunfri CapAs low as €70.00
- Houdini W's Alto Crew PulloverAs low as €200.00
- Houdini W's Activist TightsAs low as €80.00
- Houdini M's Rollercoaster PantsAs low as €550.00
- Houdini W's Come Along JacketAs low as €170.00
- Houdini Sleepwalker Insulation SkirtAs low as €140.00
- Houdini The Cloud JacketAs low as €400.00
- Houdini W's Add-in JacketAs low as €300.00