Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Tree T-shirt
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
Houdini M's Tree T-shirt is the ultimate combination of timeless design and innovative textile engineering. The t-shirt has a classic cut that feels familiar from the first time you put it on. The fabric is where the true innovation lies. The Houdini M's Tree T-shirt is a 100% Tencel™ lyocell fabric made in Lenzig, Austria. It has an incredibly soft touch, a smooth drape and cool feel against the skin on warm summer days.
The wood and pulp used comes from natural forests and sustainably managed plantations. All Tencel™ fibers are certified with FSC® or PEFC™, ensuring sustainable forest management and carry the EU Ecolabel. The Tencel™ factory in Lenzig recycles process water and reuses all chemicals at a recovery rate of more than 99%. Wood is a renewable resource and since we never mix natural fibers and synthetics, the fabric is also completely biodegradable.
Houdini M's Tree T-shirt is the perfect garment if you are looking for a staple everyday t-shirt for an active life.
When your Houdini M's Tree T-shirt eventually wears out, please don’t throw it away. Leave it in a Houdini recycling unit that can be found at Houdini stores and at many retailers.
- Regular fit
- Smooth, soft and stretchy
- Gentle on the skin
- Cool touch and high breathability
- Naturally antibacterial
- Circular product lifecycle
- Certified with EU Ecolabel
- Weight men's large: 160 g
- Fabric produced in Italy
- Garment produced in Portugal
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Woodland Jersey
100% Tencel™ lyocell fabric made in Lenzig, Austria from sustainable sourced woodpulp. It has an incredibly soft touch, a smooth drape and cool feel against the skin on warm summer days. Lyocell materials will often contract more than many other fabrics after laundry and may shrink up to 8%.
- Origin: Italy
- 100% lyocell TENCEL™
- Weight: 158 g/sqm
- TENCEL™ from Lenzing in Austria (with EU Ecolabel)
- Soft next-to-skin
- Closed loop production process with minimal waste
- Superior moisture absorption
- Light and cool on body
- Made from renewable and biodegradable fibers
Lyocell is a fiber made from wood pulp that feels extremely comfortable against your skin. As with all natural materials you need to take extra care when washing it.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments.
- Machine gentle wash at max 30 degrees.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. It is bad for the environment and weakens the performance of functional clothing.
- Avoid bleach and alkaline substances.
- Do not dry in the tumble dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Iron on low heat.
- Tencel will naturally contract after laundry and may shrink up to 8%. Stretch the garments after laundry and dry hanging or flat.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
The Biodegradable label means that the natural fibers in our products are never mixed with synthetics, and we don’t use harmful chemicals. Therefore, you can put the fabric in a compost and nature will transform the fabric into fertile soil. Trimmings like care labels, zippers, seams etc have to be removed and can often be recycled separately. If you don't have your own compost, you can return the worn out garment to us. We have recycling units in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Renewable label means that the fibers in the garment comes from 100% renewable sources, like wool or cellulose. We only use natural fibers that are produced in environmentally and ethically responsible sources. We use both natural and synthetic fibers, they both have their merits, but we never mix them to ensure a circular product. This means that the fabrics from all our products in natural fibers are fully biodegradable.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
- Houdini M's Cosmo ShirtAs low as €100.00
- Houdini M's Fall in ParkaAs low as €650.00
- Houdini M's Activist TurtleneckAs low as €100.00
- Houdini All Weather T-ShirtAs low as €180.00
- Houdini W's BFF JacketAs low as €350.00
- Houdini Desoli ChimneyAs low as €30.00
- Houdini W's Power Air Crew PulloverAs low as €160.00
- Houdini W's Power HoodieAs low as €200.00