Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Outright Jacket
The Houdini design team believe that freedom grows with reduction. When we designed the Houdini M's Outright Jacket we didn’t add anything that isn’t absolutely necessary. The result is a truly versatile product that works for just about any activity in any climate. It’s warm enough to provide warmth if you layer it under a shell jacket in the winter, but light enough for a hike on a summer day.
The fabric is Power Stretch Pro Light from Polartec, which is probably the best light fleece fabric in the world. Soft and cozy yet incredibly durable. The jacket has a high collar and two zippered side pockets. The fabric is Bluesign® certified, which ensures a sustainable production process.
Outright Jacket is a great choice if you’re looking for a fleece jacket for any adventure. It will keep you comfortable on the ski trip as well as a surf adventure or just as an everyday companion. It’s a Houdini classic that has been tested for many years.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable sweater knit face
- Soft microfleece interior
- 2-way front zip
- Zippered side pockets
- Hidden draw cord in bottom hem
- Made in Lithuania
- Weight 350 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ Light
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability. Hydrophilic interior to pull moisture away from the skin.
- Origin: USA
- 59% Polyester, 33% Polyamid, 8% Elastan
- Weight: 170 g/sqm
- Origin: Italy
- Quick dry construction
- Excellent breathability
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.