Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Omni Pants
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Houdini M's Omni Pants may look like a classic pair of chinos, but it’s when you put them on that you feel the difference. The light, stretchy fabric gives you an immediate feeling of comfort. With a regular fit and pre-bent knees, Houdini M's Omni Pants never hinder your movement. The fabric is light, but it’s also surprisingly strong. Perfect for climbers, bicycle commuters or anyone else that needs clothes that are both light and tough. The adjustable leg endings let you keep your pants out of the way of your climbing shoes or bicycle chain.
The fabric Thrill Twill is a trusted Houdini Classic tested over many years. It is a blend of 41% recycled polyester, 38% virgin polyester and 21% stretch polyester. The fabric is dense enough to shelter you a little bit from wind, but also light and open enough to provide high breathability. It is fully recyclable.
If you are looking for a pair of clean, timeless chinos that works perfectly for climbing but also blend into your everyday wardrobe, this is your match.
Please don’t throw away this product after it’s worn out. Return it to a Houdini recycling unit that can be found in our own stores and at some retailers. The raw materials can be used for new products. Nothing has to go to waste.
- Regular tapered fit
- Stretchy, quick-drying fabric
- Hidden security pocket with zipper
- Adjustable leg endings
- Belt loops
- Fabric is made in 41% recycled fiber
- Fabric is fully recyclable
- Weight men's large: 354 g
- Fabric produced in Japan
- Garment produced in Portugal
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Metropolis Stretch Twill™
Lightweight yet durable quick-drying stretch woven with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 41% EcoCircle® recycled polyester, 38% polyester, 21% PTT stretch polyester
- Weight: 180 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine gentle wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
- Do not iron.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.