Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's MTM Thrill Twill Pants
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Just like us humans, these pants are made to move. Discover the kinetic freedom in these stretchy and quick drying pants designed using our Made to Move concept, a new way of constructing garments originating in our natural movement. Excellent for climbing, hiking or everyday use.
Made to Move is an innovation in garment construction. Instead of traditional 2-dimensional pattern cutting, we have draped the garment on a moving body from a single piece of fabric. This way, you get a pair of pants that will follow every stretch, bend and reach you make.
Houdini M's MTM Thrill Twill Pants are an updated version of a classic Houdini climbing pant. They are made in Metropolis Stretch Twill, a quick drying, stretchy and durable polyester fabric. The fabric is partly made from recycled fibers and is fully recyclable.
The Houdini M's MTM Thrill Twill Pants will accompany you on adventures for many years to come. It’s a highly versatile product that works excellently for climbing, but also for a trek in the woods, commuting on your bike or having dinner with the in-laws.
This product is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to us when it’s completely worn out. We have recycle units in all our own stores and many retailers.
- Regular fit
- Made to Move for full freedom of movement
- Quick drying
- Dirt and abrasion resistant
- Zip-fly and belt loops
- Side and back pockets
- Made partly from recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Weight 290 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Metropolis Stretch Twill™
Soft and durable stretch twill with fantastic breathability, denim-look and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 41% recycled polyester, 38% polyester, 21% PTT stretch polyester
- Weight: 180 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
- Houdini W's Route Shirt DressAs low as €140.00
- Houdini The ShelterAs low as €400.00
- Houdini W's Moonwalk ShortsAs low as €100.00
- Houdini M's Motion Top PantsAs low as €220.00
- Houdini Mrs DunfriAs low as €290.00
- Houdini M's Alto Zip HoodieAs low as €250.00
- Houdini M's Long Power Tight PantsAs low as €110.00
- Houdini W's Bombastic ParkaAs low as €880.00