Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Lodge Pants
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Possibly the most comfortable pants ever made. Houdini M's Lodge Pants are light, stretchy fleece pants, perfect for layering on colder days or to keep you warm when you are chilling out at home after a long day in the great outdoors.
You have to wear the Houdini M's Lodge Pants to really understand what we are talking about. We dare to say that they are the most comfortable pair of pants we have ever created. The secret? Power Dry® by Polartec®, a light, stretchy and warm fleece fabric that will keep you warm and pull moisture away from your skin.
This fabric makes Houdini M's Lodge Pants great for layering under shell pants when it’s really cold outside. Perfect for midwinter days in the ski slopes. The fabric has a smooth, durable outside and a soft, fuzzy fleece inside. It’s made from 91% recycled polyester and 9% elastane. Technical properties aside, we have noticed that most people wear Lodge Pants simply as the ultimate comfortable loungewear along with a cup of tea in front of the fireplace.
We can highly recommend Lodge Pants if you are looking for a pair of warm, light and stretchy fleece pants. Be careful though, once you put them on you might never want to wear any other pants.
- Relaxed fit
- Light, soft and stretchy
- Durable jersey face
- Moisture-wicking fleece inside
- Hidden soft elastic in waist panel
- Double folded cuff at bottom of leg
- Zippered side pockets
- Made from 91% recycled polyester
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight 258 g
Fabrics and Technology
Polartec® Power Dry®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a heather jersey face.
- Origin: China
- 91% recycled polyester 9% elastane
- Weight: 180 g/sqm
- Bluesign® certified
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry
- 4-way stretch
- Wicking microfleece inside
- Heather jersey face
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|