Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Drop Knee Power Tights
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
Do you need something warmer than a regular base layer? These Houdini M's Drop Knee Power Tights from Polartec will keep you toasty even on the coldest days. Three quarter length works perfectly with ski or hiking boots.
Layering up with a fleece jacket during cold days is common, but we often see that people forget the lower body. Houdini M's Drop Knee Power Tights will do wonders for your sense of comfort during cold days on the mountain. Layer them over your regular long johns or use them next to skin as a warmer alternative to a base layer.
Houdini M's Drop Knee Power Tights are made in Power Stretch Pro from Polartec. It’s our favorite fleece in the whole world, with a warm, cozy inside and nylon reinforced smooth outside. The fabric is almost indestructible and the surface works excellent for layering.
Are you looking for an extra warm base layer for skiing or warm ¾ tights for running or yoga? Then we can highly recommend the Houdini M's Drop Knee Power Tights.
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable jersey face
- Moisture-wicking fleece inner
- Extended back
- Pre bent knee
- Covered soft waistband
- Seams placed in non-friction areas
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Partly made from recyclable fiber
- Weight 235 g
Fabrics and Technology
Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry 'bi-component' construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
|Activity||Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding|