Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Big Up T-shirt
Long lasting friendship in a garment. That’s the essence of the new Houdini M's Big Up T-shirt. The comfortable, stretchy and functional t-shirt will be a companion for training as well as for your daily adventures.
Our design philosophy is to create garments that work as wearable multi-tools. Good clothes should let you bike to work, change a tire, have a business lunch and go boulder climbing at night. The Houdini M's Big Up T-shirt combines technical materials and timeless aesthetics which makes you never want to take it off.
Because of its pH-pure treatment, a natural and environmentally friendly anti-odor treatment, the Houdini M's Big Up T-shirt is the perfect travel companion. The lightweight fabric is called Enlight Jersey and combines mechanical stretch with an ultra soft touch. The cotton-like polyester is also completely recyclable.
The timeless look combined with the performance materials in the Houdini M's Big Up T-shirt makes you prepared for any challenge your everyday life might throw at you. Try it on and feel a little more comfortable during a stressful day at work or an intense day of traveling. Wear it to your weekly yoga class, dinner with friends or stroll in the city.
This product is recyclable and we kindly ask you to return it to us when it’s completely worn out. We have recycle units in all our own stores and many retailers.
- Regular fit
- Cotton-touch polyester
- Moisture wicking finish
- Mechanical stretch
- Great next-to-skin comfort
- pH-pure anti odor treatment
- Weight 182 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Enlight Jersey™
Next generation functional base. Soft, light and actively helps you transport moisture to keep you dry and active.
- Origin: Japan
- 100% polyester
- Weight: 145 g/sqm
- Wicking finish
- Quick dry
- Next-to-skin comfort
- Delta textured fiber
- Mechanical stretch
- pH Pure™ treated
Base layers, everyday garments and fleece made of synthetic fabrics
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer. This exposes both the garment and the environment to unnecessary wear and tear. Most polyester garments dry quickly anyway.
- Hang dry.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Activity||Casual, Climbing, Fitness/Yoga|
- Houdini Outright BeanieAs low as €35.00
- Houdini All Weather T-Neck T-ShirtAs low as €180.00
- Houdini Alto BeanieAs low as €45.00
- Houdini W's Tree Message T-ShirtAs low as €55.00
- Houdini W's Desoli TightsAs low as €90.00
- Houdini M's Desoli BoxersAs low as €50.00
- Houdini Mr Dunfri JacketAs low as €290.00
- Houdini W's Activist Message T-ShirtAs low as €75.00