Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Angular Pants
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- PFC's Free DWR
PFC's free Durable Water Repellent
What it means?
PFC free means that clothes do not contain perfluorocarbons, or PFCs for short. PFC are exceptionally good at repelling water, dirt and oil. As a result, they became widely used in durable water repellent (DWR) treatments for outdoor clothing and equipment.
Type of fabric
PFC's free fabrics can be achieved combining diverse technologies and materials
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Make the mountains your playground. Houdini M's Angular Pants are waterproof and breathable shell pants for any winter activity. They are stretchy, silent and designed with our Made to move technique for maximal freedom of movement. The tough pants are perfect for skiing, snowboarding or any other adventure in cold climates.
Innovation that last. This is our concept for good design. Angular Pants have a minimalistic and timeless look that never go out of style, but feature fabric technology and a garment construction that are pushing boundaries.
Houdini M's Angular Pants are crafted in Loop Hardshell™, a tough 3-layer shell fabric with a smooth, dull surface and mechanical stretch. The Made to move construction makes moving effortless and the fabric is almost completely silent. Made to Move is a design method where the garment is draped directly on a body instead of the traditional flat pattern making. The result is a garment made for action among mountains, ridges and couloirs.
Houdini M's Angular Pants feature two hand pockets and zippered leg vents. The garment is fully seam sealed and has a fluorocarbon free water repellency treatment. The waist have velcro adjustments and the led endings zippered gussets to adjust the width. Integrated snow gaiters will keep your ankles dry and Shoeller® reinforcement will protect the garment from your skis’ steel edges.
We can recommend Angular Pants to anyone looking for a versatile shell pants for any snowsport. They are light, durable and very comfortable thanks to the Made to move construction.
After many years of adventure, when the garment is completely worn out, please bring them back to us for recycling. This way we can use the raw material for new products and nothing goes to waste. Slimfitting leg with gusset zip at legend.
- Regular fit
- Wind- and waterproof
- Light, durable fabric
- Stretchy and silent
- Hand pockets with cell phone pocket
- Integrated snow gaiters
- Vent zips
- Gusset adjustment at leg ending
- Schoeller® reinforcements
- Seam sealed
- Fluorocarbon free water repellent
- Made from recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Weight 650 g
Fabrics and Technology
Main Fabric: Loop Hardshell™
A durable fabric with mechanical stretch for high comfort. Tough and silent with a dull and smooth face. Waterproof, breathable, ripstop construction with good abrasion resistance.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester face fabric
- Atmos™, 100% Polyester membrane
- 100% polyester jersey backing fabric
- Weight: 169g/sqm
- Breathability; 20,000 g/m2/24h
- Waterproofness: 20,000 mm H2O or higher
- High density fibers for high durability
- Mechanical 2-way stretch
- DWR finish, Fluorocarbon-Free
- Bluesign® certified
Atmos™ Membrane is a hydrophilic membrane, not micro porous, and at the molecular-level moisture moves through the fabrics. The more moisture that is in circulation the greater the ability of the membrane to move moisture away from your body. With Atmos we are sure we have a membrane that delivers Houdini standards when it comes to high performance in an environmentally sustainable way, which no other membrane at the market can live up to. Atmos™ membrane is made from recyclable polyester.
Shell pants with membrane
- Air out clothes instead of washing them to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer. Make sure to wash your shell if it has been used in salt water or has gotten very sweaty or dirty as this weakens the performance of the garment. They can reduce the fabric’s breathability and damage the water repellent surface. The dirt can even allow for moisture to leak through the fabric.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- There are special detergents for shells, but mild, environmentally certified detergents work just as fine. Make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Hang dry. Just remember to introduce heat to the garment after washing to reactivate the water resistant surface of the outer fabric. Use a drying cabinet, dryer or iron. Make sure you monitor the heat so the garment does not melt.
- You can reapply or enforce the water repellent treatment with a wash-in or spray when needed. Always use an organic DWR: You can find both a spray and a wash-in in the webshop or in our stores.
- Remember to introduce heat to the garment after washing to reactivate the water resistant surface of the fabric.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Materials||PFC's Free DWR, Recycled Polyester|
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
- Houdini W's Alto Zip HoudiAs low as €250.00
- Houdini W's Desoli HipstersAs low as €45.00
- Houdini M's Wadi PantsAs low as €130.00
- Houdini M's Bouncer JacketAs low as €700.00
- Houdini M's Lodge PantsAs low as €120.00
- Houdini Power Neck GaiterAs low as €40.00
- Houdini M's Lana PantsAs low as €500.00
- Houdini W's Leeward JacketAs low as €500.00