Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini All Weather T-Shirt
- PFC's Free DWR
PFC's free Durable Water Repellent
What it means?
PFC free means that clothes do not contain perfluorocarbons, or PFCs for short. PFC are exceptionally good at repelling water, dirt and oil. As a result, they became widely used in durable water repellent (DWR) treatments for outdoor clothing and equipment.
Type of fabric
PFC's free fabrics can be achieved combining diverse technologies and materials
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
The t-shirt that will keep you warm in any weather. Houdini All Weather T-Shirt is a light insulation t-shirt padded with Primaloft® Gold Active+. It’s the ultimate layering garment for ski touring, winter running or any other adventure where weight is essential.
Houdini All Weather T-Shirt is a new breed of insulation garment. It’s ultra light, highly breathable and the Primaloft® padding provides wonderful warmth. But why is it it t-shirt? It covers the essential parts of your upper body, but with less weight and bulk compared to a long sleeve insulation jacket. The minimalist design, without front zip or hood creates an ultralight garment that will never get in the way, on your body or in your backpack. Warmth where and when you need it. Nothing else.
The t-shirt is made in C9 Ripstop™, an incredibly light, durable and breathable fabric. The padding, Primaloft® Gold Active+ 40g, is warm, lightweight, breathable and highly packable. Both fabric and padding are made from recycled fibers and are fully recyclable. The garment has a fluorocarbon free water repellency finish.
This garment is unisex. This means that men’s medium is women’s large, women’s medium is men’s small etc. You still wear your regular size. We just didn’t put different labels in the garment since the model is no different for men and women. The Men's size comes first; size "S/M" equals a Men's Small and a Women's Medium.
If you are looking for an ultra light and versatile insulation garment for any adventure, this is your match. Wear it over a base layer for ski touring, running or cross country skiing. Layer it under your shell jacket for alpine skiing, or simply wear it when you are stretching out by the fireplace in your cabin.
- Regular fit
- Padded with Primaloft® Gold Active+ 40g
- High breathability
- Quick drying
- Highly packable
- Wind and water resistant
- Button at collar
- Open hand pockets
- Stow pocket at side
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Made from 70% recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Weight 228 g
Fabrics and Technology
Ultralight yet durable woven fabric with fantastic breathability and next-to-skin comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% Eco Circle® recycled polyester, 30% polyester
- Weight: 65 g/sqm
- Excellent air permeability
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Dull and silent surface
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-free
Our padded garments are made with synthetic insulation from Primaloft. There are many advantages to a synthetic padding compared to down: You don’t have to tumble dry the garment with balls to regain the shape, it dries faster and it doesn’t smell when it’s damp.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Hang dry. Just remember to introduce heat to the garment after washing to reactivate the water resistant surface of the outer fabric. Use a drying cabinet, dryer or iron. Make sure you monitor the heat so the garment does not melt.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Materials||PFC's Free DWR, Recycled Polyester|
- Houdini Gone Fishing HatAs low as €60.00
- Houdini M's Wisp JacketAs low as €250.00
- Houdini W's Mono Air CrewAs low as €160.00
- Houdini Zissou BeanieAs low as €45.00
- Houdini It BagAs low as €130.00
- Houdini W's Lana PantsAs low as €500.00
- Houdini W's Rollercoaster JacketAs low as €600.00
- Houdini Wander BraAs low as €60.00