Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Houdini All Weather T-Neck T-Shirt
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- PFC's Free DWR
PFC's free Durable Water Repellent
What it means?
PFC free means that clothes do not contain perfluorocarbons, or PFCs for short. PFC are exceptionally good at repelling water, dirt and oil. As a result, they became widely used in durable water repellent (DWR) treatments for outdoor clothing and equipment.
Type of fabric
PFC's free fabrics can be achieved combining diverse technologies and materials
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Houdini All Weather T-Neck T-Shirt is a new breed of insulation garment. It’s ultra light, highly breathable and the Primaloft® padding provides wonderful warmth. But why is it it t-shirt? It covers the essential parts of your upper body, but with less weight and bulk compared to a long sleeve insulation jacket. The minimalist design, without front zip or hood creates an ultralight garment that will never get in the way, on your body or in your backpack. Warmth where and when you need it. Nothing else.
The t-shirt is made in C9 Ripstop™, an incredibly light, durable and breathable fabric. The padding, Primaloft® Gold Active+ 40g, is warm, lightweight, breathable and highly packable. Both fabric and padding are made from recycled fibers and are fully recyclable. The garment has a fluorocarbon free water repellency finish.
If you are looking for an ultra light and versatile insulation garment for any adventure, this is your match. Wear it over a base layer for ski touring, running or cross country skiing. Layer it under your shell jacket for alpine skiing, or simply wear it when you are stretching out by the fireplace in your cabin.
- Regular fit
- Padded with Primaloft® Gold Active+ 40g
- High breathability
- Quick drying
- Highly packable
- Wind and water resistant
- Open hand pockets
- Bottom hem drawstring adjustment
- Made from 70% recycled fibers
- Fully recyclable
- Fluorocarbon free DWR
- Weight Men’s medium / Women’s large 340 g
- Fabric made in Japan
- Padding made in China
- Garment produced in Portugal
Fabrics and Technology
Face fabric: C9 Ripstop™
Ultralight yet durable woven fabric with fantastic breathability and next-to-skin comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% Eco Circle® recycled polyester, 30% polyester
- Weight: 65 g/sqm
- Excellent air permeability
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Dull and silent surface
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-free
Lining: Lite Breather
A plain woven fabric that gives you comfort next to skin.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: 79 g/sqm
- Excellent air permeability
- Soft touch
- Good moisture management
- Bluesign® certified
Padding: Primaloft® Gold Active +
A highly water repellant, durable and quick drying alternative to down. Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Origin: China
- 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester
- Weight: 40 g/sqm, 60 g/sqm
- Excellent warmth to weight-ratio
- Soft and compressible
- Highly water resistant
- Migration resistant
- DWR finish – Fluorocarbon-free
- Bluesign® certified Recyclable
Our padded garments are made with synthetic insulation from Primaloft. There are many advantages to a synthetic padding compared to down: You don’t have to tumble dry the garment with balls to regain the shape, it dries faster and it doesn’t smell when it’s damp.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash cold.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Hang dry. Just remember to introduce heat to the garment after washing to reactivate the water resistant surface of the outer fabric. Use a drying cabinet, dryer or iron. Make sure you monitor the heat so the garment does not melt.
The Circular label means that this product is made either from recycled and recyclable or renewable and biodegradable fibers. Most products in today's society are made in a linear lifecycle, where earth's resources are extracted, used and then discarded. This is not working in the long run and comes at a great environmental impact. Instead, we want to close the loop and reuse the material we already have. But we need your help. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us through the recycling units we have in all our own stores and at many retailers.
The Recycled label means that this garment contains at least 50% recycled fibers (often more, see product description). The source is either recycled clothes or other sources like PET bottles. We mainly use recycled polyester, which has many benefits. It reduces both CO2 emissions and water use compared to virgin polyester. How much depends on the type of recycling. One of our suppliers show 32% less CO2 emissions and 94% less water use for mechanically recycled polyester. Besides the production impact, the major shift is using "waste" as raw material instead of crude oil.
The Recyclable label means that the raw material in this product can be used for new products, instead of becoming waste. Our goal is that by 2030, we will take no raw material to our products from the earth's crust. Circular products, made from reycled and recyclable materials are a real game changer, but we need your help for the system to work. When your Houdini garments are completely worn out, please return them to us. We have recycle units in all of our own stores and at many retailers.
|Materials||PFC's Free DWR, Recycled Polyester|
|Labels & Certifications||Bluesign|
- Houdini M's One ParkaAs low as €400.00
- Houdini M's Alto Zip HoodieAs low as €250.00
- Houdini W's Moonwalk ShortsAs low as €100.00
- Houdini Mrs DunfriAs low as €290.00
- Houdini M's Long Power Tight PantsAs low as €110.00
- Houdini W's D JacketAs low as €500.00
- Houdini W's Route Shirt DressAs low as €150.00
- Houdini M's Come Along JacketAs low as €170.00