Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Bleed Clothing Women SYMPATEX® Active Short Grey Coat
- 3rd Party Audited
Issued ByFair Trade Foundation UK
TypeMulti-Stakeholder Initiative / Product Quality Seal
Applicable ToFarmed and Mined Goods
PurposeThe FAIRTRADE Mark allows consumers in the UK to identify products that contain only fair trade ingredients and are made by organisations that adhere to the Fair Trade Principles.
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
Winter offers so much time for all sorts of adventures. Whether it's jetting down the slopes on skis or a snowboard, a long walk along the icy coast or a hike through the local forest: with the Bleed Clothing Women SYMPATEX® Active Short Grey Coat made with Recycled Polyester you're well equipped for any weather. This functional jacket has a recycled SYMPATEX® membrane and a recycled Freudenberg lining padding which retains heat and is breathable in any weather. The recycled outer material is waterproof (water column 45,000 mm) and windproof and taped at the seams. It easily withstands every rain shower and snow flurry. Despite the high heat output, the jacket is light and slim, giving you optimal freedom of movement. Two side pockets offer space for all sorts of odds and ends, and your mobile phone and keys can be safely stowed away in an inside pocket.
Recycled and produced with CO2 offsetting: We’re proud to be one of the first brands in the sportswear and streetwear branch to work together with the membrane producer SYMPATEX® and the environmental consultants ClimatePartner to offer a functional coat that is produced in a completely carbon-neutral way.
How does carbon offsetting work?
Despite our environmentally conscious choice of materials and partners, unavoidable greenhouse gases are emitted in the production chain. To keep CO2 emissions as low as possible, bleed uses only recycled or biodegradable textiles in its collections, monitors water consumption and uses energy from renewable sources.
Production of the SYMPATEX® Active Coat takes place in China, meaning that the transportation routes are longer. That’s why we want to go one step further: Together with SYMPATEX® and ClimatePartner, we calculate the carbon footprint generated by manufacturing this coat and offset it by supporting a great forest conservation project in Kenya.
- Women Regular Fit
- Color: Grey | lime green
- Manufactured in China
- Category: padded outdoorjacket
- High performance recycled SYMPATEX® fabric (PFC and PTFE free)
- Breathable padding from Freudenberg with good heat retention
- Windproof, waterproof (water column 45.000mm) and breathable
- 100% PES (recycled content) and thus recyclable
- Partly taped seams
- Adjustable hood (helmet compatible), sleeves and bunch
- Two front pockets, one inside pocket, one small sleeve pocket with zipper (chrome- and nicklefree YKK trims), 2-way zipper on the front
- Sleeve ending with thumb hole
- b-Logo print on neck (outside) and small climate neutral print and recycled performance print on sleeve
|Labels & Certifications||Fairtrade|
- Bleed Clothing Men 365 Oxford Blue ShirtAs low as €89.90
- Bleed Clothing Essential Olive SocksAs low as €9.90
- Bleed Clothing Men 365 Flamé Black T-ShirtAs low as €36.90
- Bleed Clothing Fichtel Grey Jogging PantsAs low as €89.90
- Bleed Clothing Essential Grey SocksAs low as €9.90
- Bleed Clothing Ladies Super Active Forestfibre White LongsleeveAs low as €89.90
- Bleed Clothing Essential Navy SocksAs low as €9.90
- Bleed Clothing Polar Bug Navy SocksAs low as €16.90