Get 10% off and be the first
to discover new brands!
Balance Board Nalu Combo Huku
NameForest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Environment and Health
- 3rd Party Audited
Issued ByForest Stewardship Council
Applicable ToSustainable and ethical forest management and wood sourcing
PurposeGuarantees that the wood contained in a product comes from an FSC certified forest or plantation.
Natural Plant Fibre / Processed Plant Fibre
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
Natural Plant Fibre
The Huku Nalu Balance Board, hand made on the northwest coast of County Donegal is a rail-to-rail balance board. With an ultra-long upcycled fibreboard roller designed to improve all-round balance, movement and cross-stepping for surfers and all board-riders who use a heel to toe movement.
- 1 x balance board, 1050mm x 340mm.
- 1 x roller: 90mm x 1100mm.
- 1 x roller 140mm x 330mm .
- - 100% Baltic Birch Plywood deck.
- - Upcycled fiberboard roller.
- - Locally sourced silica grip.
- - Water-based ink.
- - Water-based lacquer.
- - Cork-based grip tape.
|Labels & Certifications||Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)|
More from Huku
- Balance Board Huku Nalu€130.00
- Balance Beam Huku€99.00
- Balance Board Huku Corefit€110.00
- Balance Board Huku Lár€145.00
- Balance Board Huku Original€140.00