Zealous Satu Lagi Pastel Tropics Surfsuit
Linen / Flax
Natural Plant Fibre
Yes, but with quality issues
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
Made under fair conditions on the tropical island of Bali with love!FIT
The Satu Lagi Surfsuit not only protects you against nasty sunburns and rashes but is also an absolute eye-catcher in every line up thanks to its fit and the unique combination of colors and pattern. The tight-fitting cut flatters your figure, the zipper in the front makes it easier to get in and out and it fits securely. The perfect combination of functionality and design.
How do your dreams of the tropics, white beaches and palm trees look like? Probably exactly like our pastel tropics print. Pastel-coloured rose, lue and green tones mixed with the shapes of palm tree leaves, watercolor paintings and graphical elements. It can’t get more summery. And believe us, the colors not only work well on tanned skin, but also on lighter tones.
- Zipper in front.
- Long sleeves prevent sunburned arms and rashes.
- Lined body.
- Logo anchor embroidery on chest.
- A loop in the back that you can attach your motorbike/car key to while surfing.
- Main 80% Nylon 20% Spandex, Contrast: 82% Polyester 18% Spandex, Lining 90% Polyester 10% Spandex.
- Carefully made in Bali – Made in Indonesia.
*Marie is 172cm tall and wears size S.
|Labels & Zertifizierungen||1% for the planet|