Zealous Brazilian Black Surf Bikini Bottoms
Linen / Flax
Natural Plant Fibre
Yes, but with quality issues
Yes, when not mixed with synthetic materials
- Partly made from recycled fibers ♻️.
- 1% of Sales donated.
- CO2 neutral Company.
- Female owned.
Our Surf Bikinis made from recycled fabrics run a bit smaller than our regular bikinis. If you are between sizes, you might want to try the larger size.
Show what you’ve got! The Brazilian Surf Bikini Bottoms flatter your butt and give you the ultimate tropical feeling. Despite its minimal coverage, it stays put through the tie strings and wider crotch just like all other Zealous bottoms. And believe us, we made many girls wanting to show some more skin.
- Tie strings to adjust the bottom to your individual waist girth.
- Wider crotch to keep everything covered even when sitting on your surfboard.
- Brazilian cut.
- Low Rise.
- Logo embroidery.
- Main: 78% recycled Polyamide 22% Lycra, Lining: 90% Polyester 10% Spandex.
- Carefully made in Bali – Made in Indonesia.
*Marie is 172cm tall, wears Pants Size 38/UK10/M and Zealous Surf Bikini Bottoms in Size M.
|Labels & Zertifizierungen||1% for the planet|