Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Way To Go Shorts
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
- Recycled Polyester
Yes, but with quality issues
The Houdini design team are attracted to the idea of timeless clothing archetypes, like the 5-pocket denim, but always add the enhanced functionality of technical fabrics.
Houdini M's Way To Go Shorts are crafted in Metropolis Stretch Twill, a 38% recycled polyester fabric. It’s light, stretchy and extremely durable. The fabric has a peached finish and is both dirt- and abrasion resistant. The garment features the classic 5 denim pockets but also has a hidden pocket in the back hem.
The Houdini M's Way To Go Shorts are the Clark Kent of everyday shorts. They have a classic look but hidden super powers. Use them for climbing, travelling, hiking or any activity where you want a crossbreed between timeless looks and technical features.
- Slim fit
- Quick drying
- Dirt and abrasion resistant
- Integrated safety pocket
- Made from 28% recycled fibers
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in Estonia
- Weight 260 g
Fabrics and Technology
Metropolis Action Twill™
Soft and durable stretch twill with fantastic breathability, denim-look and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Taiwan
- 68% polyamide, 28% recycled polyester, 4% elastane
- Weight: 196 g/sqm
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peach-like feel, matt finish
- Soft next-to-skin comfort
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Zertifizierungen||Bluesign|
|Aktivität||Alltag, Klettern, Wandern|