Join us and get your 10% discount!
Houdini M's Long Power Tight Pants
- Environment and Health
Bluesign Technologies AG
Product Quality Seal
Textile & Materials
Guarantees the absence of harmful chemicals and processes that can damage people and the environment.
Ultimate comfort in a pair of tights. Use them under a shell pant to stay warm on the coldest ski days or wear them on their own for chilly morning runs. Made in Polartec Power Stretch Pro, the finest fleece fabric on the market.
Versatility is a central part of the Houdini design philosophy. We see our products as wearable multi tools and we want you to be able to do more with less. Houdini M's Long Power Tight Pants are excellent on cold days in the ski slopes, but also work perfectly on their own for winter running or hiking on chilly summer nights.
Houdini M's Long Power Tight Pants are made in Power Stretch Pro from Polartec. It’s our favorite fleece fabric in the whole world. Its smooth, durable face and warm, cozy inside is a combination hard to match. They have 4-way stretch and are Bluesign® certified. Long Power Tights have an extended back, pre-bent knees and seams in non friction areas for extra comfort.
- We can recommend Long Power Tights if you are looking for an extra warm base layer, tights for winter running or cross country skiing.
- Slim fit
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable jersey face
- Moisture-wicking micro fleece inner
- Extended height at back
- Pre-bent knees for freedom of movement
- Covered soft waistband
- Seams placed in non-friction areas
- Weight 257 g
Fabrics and Technology
Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
Soft and supple microfiber stretch fleece insulation with an instant dry feeling and a jersey face with superior durability.
- Origin: Italy
- 57% polyester, 33% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Weight: 246 g/sqm
- Excellent breathability
- Active moisture management
- Quick dry 'bi-component' construction
- Wicking microfleece inside
- 4-way stretch
- Durable polyamide face
- Bluesign® certified
When washing clothes made of synthetic fabrics, the use of a washing bag becomes even more important: It prevents microplastics from entering into rivers and oceans.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Use a washing bag to protect your garments and to prevent fibers from leaking. When cleaning the bag and filter in the machine, make sure to wipe it clean and throw the lint in your trash can. Never rinse it in water since we don’t want the fibers to end up in lakes or oceans.
- Machine wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
The Bluesign® Label means that the production is vetted by a third party to eliminate any harmful chemicals or substances right from the beginning of the production process. This benefits both people, animals and our entire planet.
|Labels & Zertifizierungen||Bluesign|